- BALÁZS DOBOS: Insiders and Outsiders: Migrant, Non-recognized Minority Communities and the Minority Protection System in Hungary
- JAN KUKLÍK: Hungarian Population in the Czech Lands Between 1945 and 1949: A Traditional Minority or a New One?
- RENÉ PETRÁŠ: The Creation and Legal Status of the Slovak, Roma and Vietnamese Minorities in the Czech Republic
- HARALD CHRISTIAN SCHEU: The emergence of new minorities in Austria and current issues concerning their legal protection
- BENDE ZSÓFIA: Unaccompanied Minors in the EU